- On SAP ASE systems, using "Full Database Encryption", Error 632 accompanied by a signal 11 error in memmove() is received during :
update (index) statistics
System Copy import or during post-import index creation or statistic update steps of System Copy, on systems running SAP applications
- The errors are:
Printing stacktrace for diagnostic investigation of 632 error with state 2 (len=-18270, maxlen=16384)
Current process (0x0) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV) - in functions:
Run to completion task iocRunController(b40f9670) exception 11
- The ASE DiskIoController terminates after the Error 632 is encountered due to which ASE hangs
- ASE needs to be restarted in order to clear the io controller-related hang situation.
- The original error 632 persists when the offending process is attempted after ASE is restarted.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 160 SP03
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 160 SP03 for Business Suite
632, memmove, encrypted, "Full Database Encryption", 823940, CR 823940, CR#823940, hangs, hanging, hung, statistics, "create index", "System Copy", import , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.