You have created a Master Template with logo A which is being used on your template, however when previewing the document another logo is in use.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log in to the system with your business user.
2. Go to Tickets work center.
3. Search for "123" ticket.
4. Go to Generate Summary and preview it.
5. Your template is showing a different logo.
This is happening due to the rules you are mantaining under Master Template Maintenance.
The system will always trigger the Master template with rules set, if there is no rules matching with the document requirements as Company/Org Unit as example, the system will use the Master Template set as default.
1. Master Template "ABC", with logo "A" and this Master Template has the Company/Org Unit set as "Y".
2. Master Template "DEF", with logo "B" and this Master Template is set as default.
When previewing the document "123" with Company/Org Unit "C", the default Master Template triggered will be "DEF" with logo "B" as there is no rule for Company/Org Unit "C".
When previewing the document "456" with Company/Org Unit "A", the "ABC" Master Template will be triggered with logo "A" as there is a rule for this Company/Org Unit.
Master, Template, Logo, Form, , KBA , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , Problem