- When the user types in a name in the Action Search field the Business Phone entry bisects the first name of the user.
- So for example if the employees name is John Doe
- After adding a business phone the search now shows Jo(business phone)hn Doe
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactor HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- enter a new business phone number with country code as "The Republic of Ireland" instead of the country code "353"
- search the user in action search (e.g. John Doe)
- the suggested result show for example "John (The Republic of Ireland) 555 555-555 Doe" where the last name wrap around
- The problem is because the phone number is too long
- The country code has text instead of the actual international country code
To resolve this behavior please fill the country code with the actual international code ( e.g. 1 for United States of America; 353 for Ireland etc...)
action search, phone number, business phone number, country code , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-SRH , Search , Problem