Advanced formula step in data actions is not working as expected if there is any dimension with hierarchy, where for an existing member of this dimension, the hierarchy is not filled (blank).
SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) 2020.21 and later releases
The behavior of "Not in Hierarchies" member had been changed. Previous, it was included in calculation scope, but it is excluded from the calculation scope by default.
To get the expected result add the CONFIG.HIERARCHY.INCLUDE_MEMBERS_NOT_IN_HIERARCHY parameter in the advanced formula as below:
CONFIG.HIERARCHY.INCLUDE_MEMBERS_NOT_IN_HIERARCHY = [d/DimensionName]
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, DA, AF, formula, trigger, #, blank, Not in Hierarchies, Hierarchy , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-DA , Data Actions , Problem