You are trying to upload a file with a size greater than 5MB using the drag and drop functionality and receive the mentioned error message.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket XXX (XXX represents the ticket ID).
- Go to the Attachments facet.
- Drag and drop a file with a size greater than 5MB
- Error message is raised: ''Please upload a smaller file size. The following files exceed the 5MB size limit:''
- Add the same file via Add - from Local File.
- File is added successfully.
Drag and drop support multiple files upload hence there is a 5MB limit per file.
Use the Add button instead to upload a single file for which a limit up to 20MB max is allowed.
Attachments, Upload, 5MB, Drag and Drop, Tickets , KBA , 5mb , attachments , uploads , drag&drop , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , Problem