You want Japan summary invoice to be printed sequentially, in the order of their payer parties, but you do not know how to set it up.
SAP Business ByDesign
- Go to work center Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Overview view.
- Search and open Common Master Data Configuration activity.
- Click on New Configuration.
- Select Configuration Type Code as 110 - Japan Summary Invoice Configuration.
- Input required parameters (Company ID, Validity, Rounding Rule, General Ledger Account, etc.)
- Start Personalization Mode or Start Adaptation Mode.
- Show Children of Unnamed Table UI Element.
- Make Sequential Mass Printing UI Element as Visible.
- Click on Save. If it is Adatation Mode, you also need to click Publish.
- Stop Personalization Mode or Stop Adaptation Mode.
- Then you can set Sequential Mass Printing by selecting the checkbox.
- Click on Save.
Sequential Mass Printing, Japan Summary Invoice , KBA , AP-DUE-GLO-ISJ , Japan Invoice Summary , Problem