In the new validity year YYYY(YYYY represents the year), you create bank statement ID 1 and complete the posting. Then you create a new bank statement, but the statement ID will not be automatically updated to 2, and the error message 'Bank statement 1 either already posted or uploaded and ready to be posted manually' appears.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Liquidity Management work center.
- Go to Bank Statements view.
- You can see Statement ID 1 is posted.
- Click on New and select Bank Statement
- Input required parameters(Company, Bank Account ID, etc.). You find the statement ID is still 1 and the error message 'Bank statement 1 either already posted or uploaded and ready to be posted manually' appears.
The issue here is to do with several bank statements having the same date but spread across two validity years. In other words, there will be the following situations in your system:
Bank Statement ID AA - Statment Date and Posting Date DD.MM.YYYY - Validity Year YYYY-1
Bank Statement ID 1 - State Date and Posting Date DD.MM.YYYY - Validity Year YYYY
AA stands for statement ID.
DD.MM.YYYY represents the date.
Reverse bank statement ID 1 and repost it to the date DD.MM.YYYY+1. If this is done it should correct the numbering system.
Bank Statement, Bank Statement ID, Bank statement 1 either already posted or uploaded and ready to be posted manually, Validity Year , KBA , AP-PAY-BS , Bank Statement , Problem