You want to know how to migrate retired fixed asset into ByDesign, and you try to use movement catetory 12 of Retirement, but system always throws the error of Invalid combination MovementCategory 12 and SubledgerLineItemTypeCode AAA. (AAA stands for the ID of SubledgerLineItemTypeCode )
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration - Implementation Projects
- Select the project and select Open Activity List
- Go to Integrate and Extend
- Select Migration of Accounting Transaction Data, then Migrate accounting transaction data using the migration tool
- Process File of fixed asset, you get an error as "Invalid combination MovementCategory 12 and SubledgerLineItemTypeCode AAA" during Simulation of Migration.
Movement catetory 12 is not supposed to be used in migration of fixed asset.
It is not supposed to do so in Bydesign. It is proposed that you migrate everything but the movement category 12 lines, and once in the system, scrap the asset then. We only expect currently capitalized assets to be migrated, even if they are fully depreciated that's still fine. We do not support retired assets coming in in this way.
Fixed Asset Migration,Retired Fixed Asset, Disposal , KBA , AP-ACC-FXA , Fixed Asset , Problem