- Repair option not available.
- Modify button for Crystal Reports installation grayed out.
- Unable to perform a repair installation of Crystal Reports.
- How to repair Crystal Reports installation in MS Windows 10?
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.3
- MS Windows 10
- To replair a Crystal Reports installation in MS Windows 10:
- In MS Windows 10 Settings, go to "Apps & Features"
- Select "Crystal Reports", and click "Uninstall"
- In "Crystal Reports setup", select "Repair"
- In MS Windows 10, go to "Settings"
- In "Windows Settings", select "Apps"
- In "Apps", select "Apps & features"
- Scroll in the list of installed applications, and find: "SAP Crystal Reports ... "
- Select "SAP Crystal Reports", and click on "Uninstall" ( Do not worry, it will not uninstall the product. )
- In the popup, click "Uninstall" again
- It may show a User Account Control window with the message:
"Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?"
If you see this message, click "Yes"
- In "Crystal Reports setup" window, select "Repair", and click "Next"
- In the screen "Start Installation", click "Next"
- It will show a progress bar indicating it is uninstalling Crystal Reports, but it is part of the repair installation.
It will later show it is then installing Crystal Reports. This process may take more than 30 minutes.
- Once completed, it will show the message:
"SAP Crystal Reports <Version> has been successfully installed."
CR, install , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To
SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020