The "Translation" option is gray and language cannot be translated in all SSCUI.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP S/4HANA CLOUD
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Manage Your Solution app
- Select a SSCUI
- Click "Configure"
- Press "More"
- Press "Go to"
- The "Translation" option is gray
This is a standard design that SSCUI doesn’t support translation, all the translation button is disabled in the SSCUI.
- Change the logon language in the logon page, then the language in SSCUI will be translated automatically.
- If the language doesn't exist in logon language list, translate the language in the browser:
- Add the language in the browser setting.
- Choose "Offer to translate pages in this language".
- Right click the page you want to Translate and select "Translate to XXX".
S4_PC, S/4HANA Cloud, SSCUI, Translation, Translate, Manage Your Solution , KBA , AP-MD-BP , Business Partner , Problem