User is unable to copy the scheduling agreement due to the error: You are not authorized to copy scheduling agreement.
Sourcing & Procurement
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
App: Manage Purchase Scheduling Agreements
- Select the Scheduling Agreement
- Click on Copy
Error: You are not authorized to copy scheduling agreement
When you restrict the role write access to a specify company code only however to not want to place other restrictions on role which will be assigned to user.
If this role is save as it is, other restriction types are left blank. This means that the role has no authorization for other all areas.
App:Maintain Business Users
- Select the CB User
- Navigate to Assigned Business Roles
- Click on the Business Role
- Navigate to Assigned Business Catalogs
- Search for SAP_MM_BC_SA_PROCESS_MC, select the row by clicking on the tick box
- Click on Edit and click on Maintain Restrictions
- Write, Read, Value Help, select "Restricted" and each of the fields if it is maintained as * (Unrestricted) or if specifically fill in then this field will be full access and if any of the field is not filled and left blank then it is no access.
*unrestricted needed in every field to have full access to avoid such errors and keep the fields blank as per your business case when needed.
You are not Authorized to Copy Scheduling Agreement, no access to copy schedule agreement , KBA , MM-PUR-OA-SCH , Scheduling Agreement , Problem