The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
When the amount of the driver value is negative, the allocation considers this amount as if it is positive.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.21
This is a bug.
Development team confirmed that a partial fix has been developed and should be active in version 2021.02.
The fix should allow for the general handling of negative reference values as expected.
However, development team were not able to include in this fix specific handling for the exceptional case where the data includes reference data points whose reference values sum up to zero. This handling could not technically be included in the current fix, but they are addressing this in an upcoming fix. Therefore, if such data is contained in the reference data that is being used in an allocation, the allocation will currently not produce results.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-SAL , Structured Allocation , Bug Filed