- On application server, R3trans -d returns 0000, without error.
- Application start failed with error: the connected user <schema_name> does not work with the right user/schema
C use DBSL marker map
C *** ERROR => the connected user <WRONG_SCHEMA> does not work with the right user/schema
C *** ERROR => application has to work with schema <RIGHT_SCHEMA> (dbs/hdb/schema)
- SAP application, e.g. CRM
- SAP HANA, platform edition 1.0
- SAP HANA, platform edition 2.0
user/schema, DEFAULT.PFL, dbs/hdb/schema , KBA , HAN-DB , SAP HANA Database , HAN-DB-SEC , SAP HANA Security & User Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.