On Change Audit's MDF Change History Data report, when you try to select the External Code the below error message is shown:
- Entity ChangeAuditUI_mdfObject_VH is not found. Please contact your system administrator
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as an Admin with access to Change Audit feature;
- Go to Change Audit Reports;
- Go to tab Create Business Data Report;
- Select MDF Change History Data;
- On the pop-up, select one object or the affected object;
- On External Code, click the link on the right to open the selection;
- You will face an error message pop up with the below error:
- "Entity ChangeAuditUI_mdfObject_VH is not found. Please contact your system administrator"
There is a cache inconsistency on your instance.
The solution is with an admin user do an OData API Metadata Refresh, follow the steps below:
- Go to Admin Center -> Company Settings -> OData API Metadata Refresh and Export;
- Click the Refresh button;
- Wait for a Refresh Successful message be posted on the right of the button;
- Then the issue should be fixed, please logout and login again and test it.
In case after have done the above, the issue persists, raise an incident with component LOD-SF-PLT-CHA, providing the steps to reproduce the issue and support access.
Audit MDF metadata Framework failure Change Audit Object , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-CHA , Change Audit , LOD-SF-MDF , Metadata Framework , Problem