You have decided to use Internal Memos feature in your system and your requirement is to Migrate the existing Internal Notes to Internal Memos in Tickets. You want to know how to scope the same?
SAP Cloud for Customer
You may scope the same Using the Scoping Question "Migrate ticket notes to Internal memos?".
Following the below steps:
- Navigate to Business Configuration work center.
- Navigate to Implementation Projects work center view.
- Select the first implementation.
- Click Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to step 4 - Questions.
- Expand the Service option.
- Expand the Customer Care option.
- Select the Service Request Management option.
- Find and scope the question: Migrate ticket notes to Internal memos?"
- Save the changes.
Once the scoping is enabled, the migration job runs in the background and creates internal memos, approximately 10K records are migrated per hour.
Note: It’s only one time activity, after the migration is done, the new internal notes will not be converted as Internal Memos. The understanding is that customer will start using Internal Memo instead of Notes.
Internal Memo, Migrate Notes to Internal Memo, Scope, Migrate ticket notes to Internal memos, Notes, Service Request, Tickets , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem