- If a process is created with "Tasks / Processes by driving dimension" and a user is added as the assignee the process does not become automatically active. This is correct and expected by customer.
- If the task is then shared with the user the process automatically switches status to "open" or "in process". This is not expected.
- We do not state anywhere in the GUI during process creation or in the help that I can find that sharing a process with a user will automatically activate it.
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new process.
- Go to "task/process by driving dimension" and choose a model and driving dimension with multiple members and a hierarchy
- Verify that the process and all sub tasks are inactive
- Add a user as a assignee and update. Sub task and parent process are still inactive
- Now share the task with the same user. Status changes to either in process or open.
The fix will be deployed on your system with version 2020.14.23
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning , sc4p , c4p , cforp , cloudforplanning , Cloud for Analytics , Cloud4Analytics , CloudforAnalytics , Cloud 4 Planning , BOC , SAPBusinessObjectsCloud , BusinessObjectsCloud , BOBJcloud , BOCloud. , SAC , SAP AC , Cloud-Analytics , CloudAnalytics , SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-PRO , Planning Process, Input Task , Bug Filed