- Billing split occurs, yet a combined invoice is expected.
- Billing split occurs for billing document with item category TAN and item category TAD.
- Billing split occurs due to different header data.
- Billing split occurs due to different reference field value on header level.
- Billing split analysis shows that the split is caused due to different header data: Reference is blank for the billing document created for the sales order and filled with the delivery document number for the billing document created for the delivery document.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a sales order (OR) where one item is with item category TAN for material and the other item is with item category TAD for service.
- Create a delivery document (LF) only for the item category TAN since the item with category TAD is not relevant for delivery.
- Create billing document (F2) for both items.
- The 2 item are billed separately in different billing documents.
Copying control setting in Manage Your Solution / Configure Your Solution / Application Area: Sales / Sub Application Area: Sales Billing /Item name: 'Copying Control for Billing Documents'.
To bill the two items together, they must have the same header information to avoid billing split.
1. Chek the split analysis to see what caused the billing split
2. Review the copying control settings in Manage Your Solution / Configure Your Solution / Application Area: Sales / Sub Application Area: Sales Billing /Item name: 'Copying Control for Billing Documents'.
A) Your settings in copying control influence how the reference number and assignment number are copied from reference document items to the header of the new billing document.
For example, you are billing two outbound deliveries. In the configuration step Copying Control for Delivery Documents to Billing Documents, if you have set the delivery number (option C) to be used as the reference number of the new billing document, this will definitely cause a split. This is because the header of the new billing document can only contain a single reference number, so copying both delivery numbers to the new billing document causes a second header to be created. If the system instead used the billing document number of the current billing document (option blank or E) as the reference number, this would not have caused a split.
If you have in the Copying Control: Sales Document to Billing Document (Configuration step ID 102762), Reference 'blank' and in Copying Control: Delivery Document to Billing Document (Configuration step ID 102763) Reference C, that will cause a split when creating billing document together for the sales order and the delivery document with item categories TAD and TAN, as the Reference field will be filled differently. If not filled in the sales order then the Reference field is blank during the billing document creation for the sales order and after saving filled with the billing document number, but for the billing document created for the delivery document the Reference field is filled with the delivery number.
The reference number is a piece of additional information forwarded from Sales to Financial Accounting.
If the Reference field is not filled in the order, you can determine field contents as
A: Customer purchase order
B: Sales order number
C: Delivery number
D: External delivery number
E: Current invoice number
If you do not make an entry and the field is not filled in the order, the field is filled with the billing document number.
B) Review any custom data transfer routine used for billing documents.
- The documentation of the BAdI Custom Data Transfer for Billing Documents in the Custom Fields and Logic app
- The configuration help of the Copying Control for Billing Documents configuration item in the Manage Your Solution app
- SAP Help - Billing Document Split and Convergence
- SAP Help - How to Prevent or Force a Billing Document Split
- 2800221 - Billing Split in SAP S/4HANA CLOUD
"Item category TA TAN cannot be invoiced with billing type F2.", Message no. VF 003, VF003, TAD, TAN, LF, OR, TA, delivery note, 500332, SSCUI 102762, Copying Control: Sales Document to Billing Document, SSCUI 102763, Copying Control: Delivery Document to Billing Document, App Create Billing Documents, F0798, Create Billing Documents - Billing Due list Items, VF01, VF04, split, combine, invoice, copy control, data trasfer routine, custom fields and logic, Custom Data Transfer, combination criteria, split criteria, I_HEADER_EXCEPTION_FIELDS, GT_HEADER_FIELD_SPLIT, Reference, XBLNR, $000000001, $000000002, SAPLV60P, LV60PU05, FORM SPLIT_EXAMINE, VBRK-XBLNR, SD_BIL_DATA_TRANSFER, SDBIL_GRURP_ROUTINE_NO, VTFA, VTFL, splitting, XVBRK, VBRK, LV60AA29, FORM FAKTURAPOSI_AUFTRAGBEZOGEN, LV60AA21, FORM FAKTURAPOZI_LIEFERBEZOGEN, FORM XVBRK_BEARBEITEN, METHOD IF_SD_BIL_DATA_TRANSFER~CHANGE_DATA, FORM VBRK_VBRP_DATENTRANSPORT, LV60AA95 SAPLV60A, , KBA , SD-BIL-IV , Processing Billing Documents , Problem