- The number of locks are increasing extraordinarily fast on the downstream replicated server.
- HVAR is enabled on a DOL table
- The problem is an exclusive lock has been created so all subsequent replicated data must use row locks.
- Locks when from 1M to 2M to 10M it is still receiving:
Message: 1204, State 2, Severity 17 -- 'ASE has run out of LOCKS. Re-run your command when there are fewer active users, or contact a user with System Administrator (SA) role to reconfigure ASE with more LOCKS.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise
- SAP Replication Server
SAP Replication Server 16.0
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.