Custom Analytical Queries created in SAP Marketing Cloud are not visible in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Marketing Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Custom Analytical Query in SAP Marketing Cloud
- In SAP Analytics Cloud create a Model with Live Data Connection / BW that connects to the SAP Marketing Cloud system
- The list of available queries does not show the Custom Analytical Query of step 1
Missing steps in the publishing of the Custom Analytical Query in SAP Marketing Cloud
To display Custom Analytical Queries from SAP Cloud Marketing in SAP Analytics Cloud, follow the steps below:
In SAP Cloud Marketing:
Choose the View Browser tile on the SAP Fiori launchpad to open the application.
Search for and select the custom query which you want to view in the SAP Analytics Cloud system.
Choose Create Application and select Multi-Dimensional Report from the list.
In the resulting Maintain Languages dialog box, fill in all the required fields and choose OK.
Choose the Application ID of the query and select View in Catalog.
In the Custom Catalog Extensions screen, choose Add and assign the application to a catalog from the list and choose OK.
From the Custom Catalog Extensions list on the left hand side, select the Query you want to consume in SAP Analytics Cloud
On the right panel click on Add
- Add the Business Catalog named "Analytics - Query Design" with ID: SAP_CA_ANA_AQD_PC
- Click on Publish (wait a few minutes until the status is Published)
After publishing is successful, the user should be able to see the query in SAC.
- 2686844 - SAP S/4HANA Custom Analytical Queries are no longer visible in SAP Analytics Cloud
- 2710858 - Custom Analytical Queries are not visible in SAP Analytics Cloud
- 2769322 - Some OData Services / APIs in SAP S/4HANA system do not appear when creating a new model in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAC Custom Query not showing, User Authorizations missing in Production for Planning Model, scope item 1YB , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-LDC , SAC Live Data Connection , How To