You observe Field 'Total Confirmed Duration' in the Resource Utilisation data source populates as "PT0S" for Resource KLM, However in Production Order DEF Total Confirmed Duration shows as "PQ".*KLM refers to Resource Id, *DEF refers to Production Order id, *PQ refers to Total Confirmed Duration captured in Task DEF.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Production Control work center
- Go to Production Orders work center view
- Open the DEF Production Order
- Go to Resources tab
- You can see some time populated for 'Fulfilled Duration' against Resource ID KLM
- Go to Business Analytics work center
- Go to Design Data Sources work center view
- Preview the 'Resource Utilisation [SCMPPTB02]'
- Filter by 'Production Order' KLM
- You can see < PT0S> result
In production task,Value entered as Confirmed duration did not captured by system, Hence value PT0S was showing up in Resource Utilisation data source.
In order to resolve the issue, Follow the below steps, While confirmation of production Make task
- Go to Production Control Work Center
- Navigate to Task Control View
- Search for Make task, lets say 200
- Click Confirm Navigate to Confirmation tab and sub-tab Activities On field Confirmed Duration, maintain any duration manually,
- Press Enter Key click Save Now Finish the task
You should see Total Confirmed Duration showing with CHAR format & Actual Processing time in data source Resource Utilisation
Total Confirmed Duration field in the Resource Utilisation data source shows field value as "PT0S", You observe Field 'Total Confirmed Duration' in the Resource Utilisation data source shows as "PT0S" for Resource , KBA , total confirmed duration' in the resourc , resource utilisation data source "pt0s" , production order def total confirmed , AP-PE-ANA , Analytics , Problem