The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Line chart Datapoints disappear when hoovering over a Combination Column & Line chart for which the line fill color is set to none
- This issue is seen only when the line is filled with no color (set to blank).
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.23.5
Reproducing the Issue
- Login into tenant and open the story.
- Switch to page having combination column and line chart.
- Make sure the line fill color is set to none(only data points are visible).
- Try to hover the mouse to column chart.
- Notice the data points disappear automatically till the page is refreshed.
- This cause is currently under investigation by development.
- This issue is currently under investigation by development.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, data point , line chart blank lost , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Problem