When typing in R editor, no suggest syntax is triggered in SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Open any story.
- Add a R Visualization by + button.
- Click Edit Script.
- Try to type "installed", found below suggested word displayed.
# Printsinstalled.packages(lib.loc = NULL, priority = NULL,
noCache = FALSE, fields = NULL,
subarch = .Platform$r_arch)
- Try to type the first letter of the used model in Story, then full model name popup.
- If try to type lib. or data. or as. , then no suggested word popup.
R pre-defined scripts syntax suggestion like above in step 5 & 6 in R editor is enabled as of now.R native function syntax suggestion in editor like RStudio is not yet supported.
It will be helpful if create enhancement request in Continuous Influence.
Detailed information about Continuous Influence could be found in:
2424376 - How to create an enhancement request for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 1515837 - How To: Enhancement Request Process using the Customer Influence and Adopt site
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
R language, R programming, chart, by design, enhancement, improve, new functionality, SAP Cloud for Planning, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, customer, influence, improvement, ideas, idea place, ideas place, improvement, Is there a product development area where we can make suggestions for improvements and perhaps know what changes are currently worked on , KBA , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Product Enhancement