Imported Ratings are not respecting the label translation added in "Matrix Grid Rating Scales".
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Switch system’s language to something other than English US;
- Navigate to any employee’s profile that have Performance/Potential Ratings;
- Click on the concerning section;
- Scroll down to the Performance/Potential portlet;
- See the rating displaying in English US;
- Now, go to “Matrix Grid Rating Scales”;
- Select “Performance/Potential” from the drop-down list;
- Click “Edit”;
- See that the translations to other languages are properly set.
Currently, this is a confirmed system limitation.
The imported ratings do not respect rating scale label translation.
If this is an important topic for your company, we encourage you to submit an enhancement request to have this functionality considered within future development cycles.
For that, please follow the steps listed in KBA 2090228.
2090228 - How to Submit Ideas for SAP SuccessFactors Products