SAP is hosted on Microsoft Azure cloud.
An HTTP error 500 is seen in the browser while accessing SAP through an Azure Application Gateway.
A detailed trace collected at the SAP system (e.g., an ICM level 2 trace) reveals that the value of the HTTP header "host" is an IP address instead of the expected hostname.
- SAP running on MS Azure Cloud
- Product independent
- Release independent
- Client/Server Technology - ICM (Internet Communication Manager)
- Client/Server Technology - Web Dispatcher
- Middleware - Internet Communication Framework
- Frontend Services - Netweaver Business Client
Cloud, Load balancer , KBA , BC , Basis Components , BC-CST-WDP , Web Dispatcher , BC-FES-BUS , Netweaver Business Client , BC-MID-ICF , Internet Communication Framework , BC-CST-IC , Internet Communication Manager , XX-HST-OPR , Technical Operations , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.