You are trying to uncheck the flag Inventory Managed for a logistics area, When doing so you get the error Change Inventory managed indicator not possible; logistics area not empty.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supply Chain Design Master Data work center.
- Navigate to the Locations view.
- Select the relevant site/storage location and choose the Edit Layout button.
- In the location layout, select the relevant logistics area and under the General sub-tab deselect the flag Inventory-managed.
The system displays the above error message even if there is no stock in your logistics area.
- There are child logistics areas under the logistics area for which you are trying to uncheck Inventory-Managed flag.
- You can uncheck the Inventory-Managed flag only if there are no
- Child logistics area.
- Stock in the logistics area.
If you need to uncheck the Inventory-Managed flag you will have to make sure that there is no stock in the logistics area and delete all the child logistics areas under the said logistics area. Once this condition is met you will be able to remove the flag without errors.
inventory managed flag enabled, disable inventory managed flag, location layout , KBA , inventory managed flag enabled , disable inventory managed flag , location layout , AP-SDM , Supply and Demand Matching , Problem