Candidate initiated from RCM is not visible on the Onboarding dashboard.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
1) Initiate onboarding for the candidate from RCM
2) Search for the candidate on the onboarding dashboard but the candidate is not visible
3) Check BPE Tile for any errors, you will not find any error
The mandatory fields mapped in Recruit to Hire Data Mapping were not passed from RCM.
1) All the mandatory fields maintained in Recruit to Hire Data Mapping should be passed from RCM.
2) In case of PayComponentRecurring, in case of multiple pay components, any value should be passed and it should not be blank.
3) If the field paycompvalue is maintained as non-mandatory in Recruit to Hire Data Mapping, it is still necessary to pass value as "0" in case no value needs to be passed for particular "Pay Component". Null value for paycompvalue is not accepted as it is mandatory from database end.
4) Once the values are maintained, we can restart the task from BPE.
Onboarding Initiation, Recruit-to-Hire Data Mapping, PayComponentRecurring, paycompvalue , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-BPE , BPE Process Flow , Problem