- Customer would like to update text in onboarding 2.0 pages
- Update/edit step name, task name
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0
Onboarding 2.0 system provides the flexibility to localize the text displayed. Since ONB 2.0 system built on Bizx/MDF platform, we need to make use of Language pack file form Provisioning to update the text in Onboarding. Majority of localization in ONB 2.0 system is provided on Step name, task name from dashboard, tile names etc.
If example customer would like to update the Step/Tile Provide Personal Data to required text, then it can be done via Language pack file.
@ Customer : Please submit ticket to Support team with below information to update the text.
Support User Access
Required Step/Tile Name to be updated
New text to be updated
Also if you have Implementation partner associated with your account, please reach out to them to update the text .
@Implementation Partners: Follow the Below steps to update the text.
- Login to Provisioning
- Go to Manage Language
- Download the Locale File from desired Locale that is enabled or set as default.
- Search for the Data Key or the text. In above example you can search text Provide Personal Data or data key ONBOARDING2_EC_PAPERWORK_RESOURCE_KEY.
- Here update the text as per the requirement against the desired Locale.
- Save the Changes and Import back the file from Same locale.
Below is the example of Data key ONBOARDING2_EC_PAPERWORK_RESOURCE_KEY. from localization file.
Also you can find the localization file sample in the KBA attachment for reference
Update text, localization, Edit message in different locale, manage language , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ACC , Accessibility , How To