When sending Adhoc emails or using RCM Email Templates to send emails, users are unable to add recipients on CC and BCC fields.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to any feature that will let you send emails using RCM Email Templates or Adhoc Emails (e.g Job Requisition, Offer Letter)
- On the CC or BCC field, add a user.
- The added user is not saved and it is deleted upon the input of the field.
The Engineering Team identified this issue as a defect and is currently working on a fix.
The fix was due to be delivered as part of 2011 release but there was a regression with it. They are investigating it again.
As a workaround, you can disable Universal Person Auto-Complete Search in Provisioning.
- Go to Provisioning
- Search for "Disable Universal Person Auto-Complete Search"
- Check the box "Disable Universal Person Auto-Complete Search from Provisioning"
- Click on "Save"
As a customer, you do not have access to Provisioning. Kindly reach out to your Partner or to Product Support to implement the suggested workaround.
CC, BCC, Email, Offer Letter, Email Recipients , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem