- Garbled code is displayed in CSV file when setting profile language as Polski and exporting model as file on SAC
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.21
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2021.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon SAC.
- Go to Profile Settings, set language as Polski.
- Open a model.
- Export model as CSV file.
- Open the file, garbled code is displayed in some cells.
The behaviour of the export is working as expected on SAC, problem is Excel does not open the CSV in UTF-8.
- Open Excel to blank document.
- Main Menu -> Data -> Get Data -> From File -> From Text/CSV.
- Specify the CSV.
- Set "File Origin" to Unicode UTF-8.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Garbled code, CSV, Polski, export, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem