Recruiters and other Job Requisition operators are not able to move candidate to some specific status.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Access a Job Requisition;
- Select a candidate from the pipeline;
- Attempt to move the candidate manually to one of the following:
- Invited to Apply
- Auto Disqualify
- Requisition Closed
- Hired on Another Requisition
- Deleted on Demand by Candidate
- Deleted on Demand by Admin
- Declined DPCS
- Withdrawn By Candidate
- Notice that once you don't see the candidate on the Move list, and if trying to drag and drop, the system shows a block sign:
This is because those status are all System Status, and those automatically generated status do not have the "Selectable By" permission to be granted, only the "Visible To":
That list of status, called the System Status, are all system automatically generated, some by default when the Status Set is created, and some are associated with other features like DPCS 2.0. The status are also associated with some specific actions on the system, which would trigger the movement of applicants to those specific status, but candidates cannot be manually moved into those status.
The status have the following actions associated to each of them:
- Forwarded: Candidate is placed on this status when forwarded by a Recruiting Operator;
- Invited To Apply: Candidate is invited to apply by an operator inside the Job Requisition;
- Auto Disqualify: Candidate is automatically disqualified by Pre-Screening Questions;
- Requisition Closed: Once the Requisition is closed, all the candidates in any in progress status will be moved to this status;
- Hired on Another Requisition: Placed here in case candidate is placed on the Hired status in a different Job Requisition;
- Deleted on Demand by Candidate: Candidate deletes it's own profile;
- Deleted on Demand by Admin: Candidate deleted via the Delete Candidate feature;
- Declined DPCS: Candidate declines the Data Privacy Consent Statement;
- Withdrawn By Candidate: A candidate that applied to the Job Requisition, but withdraws it's application later on.
system, status, can, not, move, manually, application, candidate, specific, pipeline
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem