Error shows on Source Document view for unposted Customer Invoice in Public Sector scenario.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Go to the Source Documents view.
- Select relevant Customer Invoice.
Error: Fund Accounting is active. Please select a Fund for Sub ledger Sales
This error occurs due to missing information on Manual Invoice Request that generated this Customer Invoice.
This information needs to be maintained when creating the Manual Invoice Request:
- Go to the Items tab.
- Select each Item at a time.
- Go to the Revenue Assignment sub-tab.
- Select Account Assignment Type.
The field for G/L Account and Fund will open and this needs to be added.
After this is maintained and the Customer Invoice generated this error will not occur.
Public Sector, Customer Invoice, Fund, Fund for Sub ledger Sales , KBA , fund , customer invoice , public sector , fund for sub ledger sales , AP-PS-FND , Business ByDesign Public Sector- Funds , How To