Changes made in Internal and External Career Search Settings is not reflecting the internal and external career site.
Adding search filter for career site via Provisioning or Admin Center is not being saved.
Discrepancy in filter set in Internal and External Career Search Settings in Provisioning and Admin Center.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
Updating Search filter via Admin Center
1. Go to Internal and External Career Search Settings
2. Add new filter for internal or external career site
3. Go to career site, the changes is not reflecting.
Updating Search filter via Provisioning
1. Go to Managing Recruiting > Internal and External Applicant Search Settings
2. Add new search filter then save
3. Refresh the page and the changes is wiped out.
Cache issue saved in the server
If you have encountered the issue, you can manually clear MDF Cache first. See 2171588. If the issue is still outstanding, Product Support can raise a request to clear the cache in the affected environment. Sample reference incident COSR-212466.
2171588 - OData API Metadata Refresh and Export - SuccessFactors Cloud
standard, custom, Search Order, filters, Filter ID, Person to Display in Search Results internal site, visible, filter1, mfield1, mfield , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , Problem