- Changes made in Internal and External Career Search Settings is not reflecting the internal and external career site.
- Adding search filter for career site via Provisioning or Admin Center is not being saved.
- Discrepancy in filter set in Internal and External Career Search Settings in Provisioning and Admin Center.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
Updating Search filter via Admin Center
- Go to Internal and External Career Search Settings
- Add new filter for internal or external career site
- Go to career site, the changes is not reflecting.
Updating Search filter via Provisioning
- Go to Managing Recruiting > Internal and External Applicant Search Settings
- Add new search filter then save
- Refresh the page and the changes is wiped out.
Cache issue saved in the server.
- If you have encountered the issue, you can manually clear MDF Cache first, as per 2171588. (from Provisioning)
- If the issue is still outstanding, please try running the job "???PROVISIONING_JOB_TYPE_CLEAR_COMANY_CACHE_JOB???" (from Provisioning)
- If the issue still persists, report an incident and refer to this KBA.
Product Support can raise a request to clear the cache in the affected environment.
2171588 - OData API Metadata Refresh and Export - SuccessFactors Cloud
standard, custom, Search Order, filters, Filter ID, Person to Display in Search Results internal site, visible, filter1, mfield1, mfield, COSR-212466 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , Problem