How to change the label for "Find similar jobs" in the job posting?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Career Site Builder
It's possible to change this text using the Translations tool in Career Site Builder. To do this, please follow below steps:
- Go to Career Site Builder
- Expand Tools, and click on Translations
- It'll open a table with several entries of standard texts, and there will be an option to select the locale you wish to make changes to
- Select the locale
- In Resource Key field, insert JobSimilarJobs, which is the key responsible for the text "Find Similar Jobs"
- Click on the icon on the far right end of the rectangle the text is configured to open the configuration of the text
- It will open a new window with the Default Value and a text box to Override Text, where you'll insert what you wish to display on the screen
- Then, click on Confirm
- Save the changes in Career Site Builder
find, similar, jobs, translation, label, field, job, requisition, posting, rmk. , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To