Only input tax is allowed for account & &, & is not allowed - FS216 raised for acquistion tax on Customer Invoice
Image/data in this document is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Reproducing the Issue
- New tax code created in SSCUI 101016 - Define Tax Codes for Sales and Purchases
- SSCUI Automatic Account Determination 100297 accounts created for new tax code transaction keys MWS and VST
- App Create Customer Invoice used for Customer Invoice
Incorrect customizing of tax code
Correct Tax Code
For Acquisition/reverse charge tax code:
- The tax type “V” (Input Tax) is only supported
- The output tax must have a negative percentage and the input tax positive.
- The same percentage amount must be defined for output tax and input tax.
- EU Code must be set in the properties section of tax code
SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud -> Pre-configured tax codes
2954782 - SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2011: Release Restriction Note
VST, MWS, reverse charge tax code, acquistion tax, FS216, output tax, input tax, MWAS, MWVS, EU codes, Supplier, vendor, EU Codes, SIO, SIV, Only output tax is allowed for account & &, & is not allowed FS215, , KBA , FI-GL-GL-F , Value Added Tax (VAT) , Problem