Only input tax is allowed for account & &, & is not allowed - FS216 raised for acquistion tax on Customer Invoice
Image/data in this document is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Reproducing the Issue
- New tax code created in SSCUI 101016 - Define Tax Codes for Sales and Purchases
- SSCUI Automatic Account Determination 100297 accounts created for new tax code transaction keys MWS and VST
- App Create Customer Invoice used for Customer Invoice
Incorrect customizing of tax code
Correct Tax Code
For Acquisition/reverse charge tax code:
- The tax type “V” (Input Tax) is only supported
- The output tax must have a negative percentage and the input tax positive.
- The same percentage amount must be defined for output tax and input tax.
- EU Code must be set in the properties section of tax code
SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud -> Pre-configured tax codes
2954782 - SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2011: Release Restriction Note
VST, MWS, reverse charge tax code, acquistion tax, FS216, output tax, input tax, MWAS, MWVS, EU codes, Supplier, vendor, EU Codes , KBA , FI-GL-GL-F , Value Added Tax (VAT) , Problem