The employee master data replication
- fails, but the error messages are not sufficient to solve the underlying problem;
- is successful, but the data in the ERP system is incorrect;
- is incomplete, and expected data is missing in the ERP system.
You want to analyze the system behavior with the debugger.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Integration to SAP Business Suite
- Replicating Employee Master data from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM
- Employee Central Payroll using Point-to-Point Integration
debugging, ECP, Point-to-Point, BIB, business integration builder, PTP, Debugger, non-BIB, new infotype framework, Infotype, 0000, 0001, 0002, 0003, 0006, 0007, 0008, 0009, 0105, HRSFEC_SERVICES, 127, ECPAO_PROCESSING, 150, PAOCF_EC_SERVICES , KBA , LOD-EC-INT-EE , Employee Integration EC to ERP On Premise , LOD-EC-GCP-PY , Payroll Integration EC to Employee Central Payroll , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.