Upload Chinese template in APP Manage Statistical Key Figure Values, chinese characters were converted into messy code caused error.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
1. Logon on system with login language: Chinese.
2. Choose Create, click Upload and Download a template with current items in APP Manage Statistical Key Figure Values.
3. Open the template in Excel, fill in the upload data and save.
4. Template format is automatically changed(Exceptional case), manually change it back to format ''CSV UTF-8(Comma delimited)(*.csv).
5. When uploading the modified template, caused an error message with messy code.
Chinese characters were converted into messy code when changing the template format, system cannot upload messy code.
To avoid the creation of messy code, please don't open the template in Excel.
1. After downloading the template, click ''Show in folder'' to find the file location.
2. Right click the file, choose ''Open with'' ->''NotePad''.
3. Fill in the data and choose ''File''->''Save''.
Messy Code, Chinese characters, Manage Statistical Key Figure Values, Upload, gibberish, manage statistical key figures. , KBA , CO-FIO-CCA-TRA , Transactions , Problem