- Unable to re-initiate onboarding from RCM in case of Internal hire/Crossboarding process
- Initiate Onboarding Button is grayed out on Candidate status Cancelled
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to instance and click on dashboard
- Select any user from crossboarding process
- Cancel the Onboarding from Action button
- Go to Job requisition and try to initiate onboarding again
- When the onboarding is cancelled, the RCM specific fields are read from the Process Trigger Object that is associated with the ONB2Process object of the candidate.
- As an example below, we see that the RCM specific fields are not present in the trigger object.
The application ID is maintained in one of the custom-field in the Job Info entity and that has to be configured. Below is the link from admin guide on how to set up the custom filed.
If you don't configure the custom string field, then by default the triggerType is displayed as "Internal Hire Initiated from Employee Central" for Recruiting and Applicant Tracking System
- When onboarding gets initiated, this value is read and updated in the Process Trigger Object.
- During the process cancellation, this value is read from the Process trigger and added as part of the event payload. If this is not there null will be passed.
- Configure this custom-field as per the above link from Implementation guide.
- Initiate crossboarding for a fresh internal hire.
- Check whether the RCM specific fields (Job Requisition ID, Job Application ID, Job Offer ID, candidate ID) are updated in the Process trigger object by navigation to Manage Data -> Process (Input the ONB2PRocess ID in the search field) -> Click on Process Trigger icon. You should see something like below.
4. Cancel the onboarding from Onboarding.
5. Go to Recruiting and verify that the "Onboarding Initiated" flag is updated from Success to cancelled
Note: Enter Source System for Onboarding in Label and Default Label field. System looks or this label to fetch the RCM data.
Initiate Onboarding button, Grayed Out, Re-Initiate Onboarding, Crossboarding, Internal Hire flow , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EC , Integration EC - MPH, Hire , Problem