- SAP Transportation Management - Freight Agreement
- After adding a TCCS to the Freight Agreement, you need to add a Means of transport for that Item.
- Unfortunately, whatever the MTr that is selected from the list, such as "0001", "Y_FTL", the system does not allow to save.
- There is error message "Means of transport is not valid for transportation mode" /SCMTMS/TOR 508
- You have tried to add a Transportation mode after Means of transport is inserted but the field for Transportation mode becomes not editable.
- If you insert the Transportation mode immediately after Agreement Item is created and only after that you assign the Means of Transport, the Transportation mode is deleted by the system and there is the same error message.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.3 to 9.6
- S/4 HANA 1709 to 2020
tm fail fa cs trmod mtr /SCMTMS/CL_CODE_VALUE_MTR_MOT GET_CODE_VALUES_MULTI , KBA , TM-FRA , Freight Agreement Management , TM-FRM , Freight Order Management , TM-MD-CM , Charge Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.