When using the filter by Location, Division Department, no result is returned.
When typing value for certain filter, no value is suggested despite having the field assigned in the requisition.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Recruiting > Job Requisition
2 Open Filter Option
3. Search by either Division, Department or location
4. No job requisition is returned in the result.
Here are possible reasons:
1. Data mismatch with field assigned in the requisition and in User Data file.
2. The field being used in the system is not the standard one.
3. Using the legacy field filter for object based field or using the object based field for a legacy field
Here is the resolution depending of the reason.
For cause 1, the mismatch may happen if the previous division, location and department has been relabeled after some time. For example, the location is Manila01 and it was used in the requisition and assigned to employees. After sometime, it was decided to change the location to Manila1. Requisition may still used the old label causing mismatch in the existing data.
For cause 2, the filter will work if you use the standard field ID like "division", "department", "location", division_obj", "department_obj" and "location_obj". Be sure that field definition is also configured as custom="false".
For cause 3. Identify if you are using the legacy or object field. There is a different filter based on field you are using.
discrepancy, discrepancies, inaccurate, incorrect, UDF, employee, operator, recruiter, hiring manager , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem