Feed posts sent via email getting truncated when displayed in Jam.
SAP Jam Collaboration
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to any Jam group where you are a member.
- Click on More -> My Group Settings -> Send status via email.
- Email client will open up the new email window, with the Jam group email address populated.
- Paste a large block of text (more than 1000 characters) in the email.
- Send the mail and check the group feed.
- The feed post will show truncated content from the email.
SAP Jam has a 1000 character limit of feed posts sent via email. Characters post that limit will be truncated.
Please ensure feed posts sent via email are within the 1000 character limit.
Send status via email,truncated,feed post, , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-FED , Feed Issues , Problem