When using the Edit Required Dates function and blank search for all users then using the checkbox to 'Select All users from search results', note that using the Finish button (running now vs scheduling) 0 users are updated; however when scheduling it updates properly.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Edit Required Dates.
- In step one select users, and perform blank search.
- Check box to 'Select All users from search'.
- Continue with Steps to choose any curricula and skip item search and select the required date.
- Click on Finish and find very quickly 0 users are modified in result.
Being investigated in INC0212458
Workarounds available while being investigated:
- Schedule job instead of finish (run now)
- Use the select all button on each user page (using dropdown to display ALL users if possible) [Best recommendation to only select users with the curricula or item in the search]
2779634 - Reassignment wizard > maximum number of users to be displayed in the list
sap, sf, success, factors, learning, lms, edit, required, date, dates, select, all, users, 0, user, finish, schedule, job , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS-BCJ , Assign (bulk), Add/ Delete Sub/ Cur, Revise, Import , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Bug Filed