- Character set conversion is not available between client character set 'utf8' and server character set 'iso_1'
- Faulty load with special characters by application leads to multiple errors with stacktrace
- Invalid column length: 1536. Value must be between 0 and 20 at offset -1 for 'data-only' row with minimum row length of 56.
- function list on top of the stack may include:
- LeBulkOp::_LeOpOpenHelper(le_bulk_ex volatile*, ExeCtxt&)+0xcfb()
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
Invalid column length, BULK_LOAD, faulty data, invalid data , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.