- Unable to access future hires workbench if hired through Onboarding 2.0
- Cannot request leave for future hire that was hired with Onboarding 2.0
- "You are not authorised to view time off data" showing for future Onboarding 2.0 hire
SuccessFactors, Employee Central - Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Hire user through Onboarding 2.0 with future date
- Go to users profile > Enter hire date in "As of Date" at the top of UI
- In the Time Off section, see the message "You are not authorised to view time off data"
This is a system limitation. Currently it is not possible to access the workbench or request leave for furure hires that have been hired via Onboarding 2.0. It will be possible to access the workbench or request leave once the users hire date has been reached.
Please raise an enhancement request by following the KBA 2230628 - Expected Behavior – Enhancement Request.
Time Off, Workbench, Future Hire, ONB 2.0, Onboarding 2.0, "You are not authorised to view time off data" , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem