In a Contact, the Phone field in the Appointments list in Activities tab is blank, although the contact has Phone number information maintained.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the contact ABC. (ABC represets the contact name) In the Header, you can see the Phone field is maintained.
- Navigate to Activities tab, under Appointments section, you can see the appointments associated with this contact, but the field "Phone" is blank.
You are using old Activities facet instead of enhanced Activities facet.
Enable enhanced Activities facet following the below configuration:
- Go to Business Configuration.
- Go to Implementation Project.
- Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to the Questions Step.
- Under the Scoping Element Sales >> Account and Activity Management >> Activity Management, enable the business option "Do you want to enable an enhanced activities facet to search and query for activities in account, contact, and individual customer workcenters?"
Contact, Appointment, Activities , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , Problem