- Application error while user trying to submit Personal data collection step.
- Time profile fields are enabled in ONB pages (New hire Data review or Personal Data collection)
- Time profile business rule is set on Job Info entity that execute on ONB pages
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Application and complete NHDR as HM User
- Login as Candidate/Onboardee to complete the Personal Data collection step
- Enter all details and try to submit the PDC page
- Time profile fields are enabled from HM user/ External ONB user RBP Role
- Time profile business rule is configured in Job Info entity executing on ONB pages
Time profile field enabled are not supported for PDC flow.
Please refer to https://help.sap.com/viewer/c94ed5fcb5fe4e0281f396556743812c/2011/en-US/92cf4e93439f4875949118c992df34eb.html for details.
Make sure below points checked in customer instance.
1) Time Profile fields permission need to be removed from HM user (Or user who performs NHDR Step) RBP Role.
2) If there are any Time profile rule set on Job info entity, you must set Onboarding contest to No/
3) Time profile fields must be set as Non Mandatory in Succession (Main) data model from BCUI. (If any customer not willing to have these fields as Non Mandatory then we need to reach out to Engineering/PM Team)
In some case, the TimeOff fields are auto-populated during NHDR step and hence the external Onboardee is unable to successfully submit their Personal Data Collection step
This issue is caused due to some onChange rules being triggered even when the Onboarding Rules Context is set to No. To resolve this issue, follow the below steps:
- Add an onSave Rule on JobInfo entity as attached.
- Set the Rules Context of this rule to Yes only for Onboarding.
- Ensure to set null value for all of the below fields. Only the fields enabled from BCUI would appear on Rules UI and hence would needs to be validated for each customer.
Below is the sample rule:
@Support Engineer: Please check for Internal memo on Logs
Personal data collection, Application error. Time Profile fields , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-PDC , Propogation Data Changes RCM to ONB , Problem