- Error in universe: ''[variable name] is invalid in the SELECT list/HAVING clause, because it is not contained in an aggregate function or the GROUP BY clause.
- SQL generated contains HAVING clause instead of WHERE clause.
- Error in Increment/Decrement object assigned to the Query Filter.
- A patch was applied or changes to the PRM were made and error still occurs.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 Support Package 07 Patch 03
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
- Multisource universe or Single Source universe
patch and prm changes , KBA , BI-BIP-DF , Data Federation Service , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.