- How to Hide the following Field Label while performing Prepare for Day One Task
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Language in Provisioning and download the custom template that has to be changed
- Leave a blank space/ empty field for the label "ONBOARDING2_PREPAREFORDAY1ACTIVITY_THINGSTOBRING"
- Login to the instance and proxy as the user who is responsible to carry out tasks
- Go to the onboarding dashboard and start the Prepare for Day One Task
- You will be able to see the name of the label as "ONBOARDING2_PREPAREFORDAY1ACTIVITY_THINGSTOBRING" instead of being empty
- We don't use the label ONBOARDING2_PREPAREFORDAY1ACTIVITY_THINGSTOBRING in the popup at all. If the label is empty then the List control in ui5 renders the line.
- It is recommended to add the header, the line comes with the list control and not leave it blank.
- Label "ONBOARDING2_PREPAREFORDAY1ACTIVITY_THINGSTOBRING" cannot be left empty, it comes as part of the list control which demarks the header and content.
- However we can leave the label HOME_ONB2_THINGS_TO_PREPARE blank in the custom label. This will return the popup for the header as shown below.
- However this is only for the popup, while carrying out the task in the onboarding dashboard, the field label "ONBOARDING2_PREPAREFORDAY1ACTIVITY_THINGSTOBRING" must be maintained.
Manage Language, Prepare for Day One, Field Label , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-NHA , New Hire Activities , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2011