- After upgrading ASE from 16.0 SP03 PL04 to SP03 PL09 in a Windows Server 2012 environment
- Interactive SQL (DBISQL) does not open when starting it from the Windows Start Menu.
- Only the "fast launcher" icon is seen at the system tray.
- Only after clicking the system tray icon and selecting Open that Interactive SQL opens.
- If "fast launcher" is not enabled (Tools --> Options)
- DBISQL never opens, and there is no system tray icon.
- Windows Task Manager shows a "SQL Anywhere ISQL" process, but there is no DBISQL window.
- In ASE 16.0 SP03 PL09, DBISQL uses SAP JRE 8. Confirm by looking at the DBISQL-16_0\bin\dbisql.ini file.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16SP03PL09
- Microsoft Windows (2012)
- SAP JRE-8.1
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
CR822719, CR#822719, 822719, JRE8, JRE-8, JRE-8.1 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.