- A workflow is configured to be triggered when a Global Assignment ends, but it is not triggering. The workflow is skipped and changes are saved directly.
- The Rule Trace shows that the workflow rule was successfully executed to set the workflow.
- Workflows are successfully triggered when starting Global Assignments.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Employee Central - Global Assignment
Reproducing the Issue
- In the Employee Profile, click Manage Global Assignment;
- End - select end date and save;
- The changes are saved and no workflow is triggered.
This scenario has been identified as a Product Defect by Engineering.
Engineering have confirmed that this defect has been resolved in Preview environments via the scheduled patch b2011p9 (15th December) and you will be able to test once deployed. The same patch will be deployed in Production environments on Friday (18th December) during the regular weekly scheduled maintenance.
For more information with regards to when the patch gets deployed to your Data Center, and how you can check yourself whether you the instance has received the patch, we recommend you to visit the SAP SuccessFactors Patches Overview page in our SuccessFactors Community for more information about patch deployments.
There you'll be able to see the typical Preview Instance patch window, as well as an explanation on how to verify if the patch was applied to your instance.
End Global Assignment, workflow, rule, not triggering, saved, skipped, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CGA , Global Assignment & Concurrent Employment , Problem