You created a mashup with correct port binding "Marketing Permission Port" and want to add it under Marketing Permissions tab of a Contact. However after clicking to add a mashup there, the mashup you created is not listed to be added.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Contacts.
- Click on Marketing Permissions tab.
- Enter Adaptation Mode.
- Select pane where you want to add.
- Click Add button.
- Select Mashup option.
- List of mashups is displayed, but yours is not there.
It is dependent of a scoping element on Business Configuration that needs to be enabled to be able to add mashups of this port binding there.
Please navigate on Business Configuration on your Implementation Project:
- Go to Questions.
- Expand Communication and Information Exchange.
- Expand Integration with External Applications and Solutions.
- Select Integration of Master Data.
- On the right side expand Business Partners (if not expanded).
- Make sure question "Do you want to query marketing permissions and subscriptions information from an external application to your cloud solution?" is checked.
Mashup; URL; HTML; Marketing Permissions; Contact; Business Configuration; Adaptation; , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To